Worried About a Flat Tire with No Spare Tire? No Problem!
Changing a flat tire is hard to do, takes lots of time and sometimes isn't an option (many vehicles don't offer a spare tire any longer).
Stop & Go designed the Tire Mobility Kit for Cars to fix a flat tire in just minutes.
- Affordable and easy to use
- Works with cars, trucks, trailers, SUV's and RV's!
- Performs a TPMS safe repair unlike inflation sealants
- Sealant repairs require immediate tire replacement, the Tire Mobility Kit repair does not
- Unlike aerosol tire inflators, the Tire Plugger is safe below freezing temperatures
- Included air compressor inflates your tires in just 5 minutes
- Includes a safey headlamp for night time repairs
Tony Martin, Nevada, MO
"The second day into my 8-day vacation I noticed a piece of metal, in my brand new Bridgestone tire, that was about an 1/8 of an inch in diameter. The tire at that point had about 800 miles on it. Your Stop and Go kit along with a portable air compressor worked flawlessly. The instruction manual says no faster than 50 MPH and no more than 100 miles on a plugged tire. I exceeded both. I checked the pressure every day and constantly monitored the motorcycle for even a hint of pressure loss in the rear tire. 1700+ miles later it still is holding air. Thanks very much for an excellent product."
Stop & Go Tire Pluggers
Find the right tire plugger that works for you. Choose from our classic Standard Model, our compact Pocket Tire Plugger or from one of our special packaged kits such as the Tubeless Puncture Pilot.
The Stop & Go Blog
Looking for tips to keep your vehicle in tip top shape? Want to know why your air pressure changes season to season? Learn even more...View The Blog