Low Pressure 0-15 psi gauge for use on ATV’s , UTV’s, and Golf Cars.
● Durable steel case with polished brass bezel and 2" dial
● Reads bar and psi in 0.5 lb increments
● Features 360 degree swivel air chuck for easy accessibility
● Durable Protective Cover
● Easy to Read
● Dual range scales with psi and kPa or kg/cm2 are available
● Designed to stay accurate
● Excellent for all types of passenger vehicles
● Helps save fuel and improves handling
● Lifetime warranty
Gauges have a full geared, precision movement with bronze bourdon tube. Unlike piston-plunger-type gauges, the bourdon tube movement is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity or altitude.
NOTICE: The accepted industry standard recommended by the RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association of America) requires that an injured tire be demounted, the interior inspected, the injury drilled out, and a plug and repair unit installed by a trained professional.